Search through My Brain

Oddworld

Have a good time in my world of oDdNesS!
- Next time you visit: Bring cake!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Relative Perfection

I think dualism, albeit a little out there in old times, has a very fair outlook on the world. I also do not think that it needs to be taken literally. Be it that everything here is imperfect and that everything there is perfect, does that not mean that variables should be included? If I am here and you are there, then perfection aren't the same place, is it.

I know this girl.
She sometimes says that she is bad at some of her hobbies - I think she is great.
I know this girl.
She is sometimes very emotional - I say that evens out my logical ways.
I know this girl.
Sometimes she is worried that she is boring - Yet I enjoy every minute with her.
I know this girl.
Is she pretty? To you maybe, but not to me - To me, she is fricken gorgeous.
I know this girl.
She has a very irregular and strange humor - I makes me very comfortable.
I know this girl.
You do not love her - I do.
I know this girl.
She is not perfect - Except that she is to me.

This isn't classic dualism, I know.
This is my way of saying that perfection is relative...

... And scoring some points with my GF.

No comments:

Post a Comment